- Matte Black Finish
- Added Tire Coverage
- Ultra-Durable ABS Thermoplastic Material
- Precise, Rigid Fit for Supercrew Rangers
- No Drilling Needed
Ranger Pocket-Style Fender Flares
If you need extra tire coverage to protect your Ranger’s body after getting your truck lifted and adding some rugged off-road tires, Bushwacker’s Pocket-Style Fender Flares deliver an awesome new modern and tough look. This set of (4) oversized, aggressive-looking fenders are known for their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence. Not only do they deliver all the protection you need for your truck’s body, but they also give you the perfect set up for oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. This product does not require drilling, and offers easy installation with a direct bolt-on fit. Pocket-Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker add a great new custom look that let’s everybody know you’re the king of the road…on and off.
Made From Bushwacker’s Own High-Quality ABS Plastic Material
The Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares for Rangers are designed and manufactured for a perfect fit, excellent durability, and to give your aggressive truck build an amazing look. Both the front and rear fender flares offer up an extra 1.5″ of tire coverage with a high arch that adds a great look to your truck.
High-Quality With A Durable Finish
Each of the (4) fender flares included in this kit are made out of Bushwacker’s own thermoplastic material that is extremely strong and durable while also being resistant to UV radiation and chalking to keep them looking great in any application or climate where you can take your awesome Ranger truck. The flares are delivered in a smooth Matte Black finish that can look great as they are or can be painted with an ABS automotive paint in order to match your truck’s paint job or any color scheme you’re trying to achieve.
Fitment: 2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew.
Warranty: Bushwacker backs this set of (4) Fender Flares with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Made in the USA
Lane-Keeping Sensor Note: these fender flares will not fit Rangers outfitted with Ford’s optional 68T Technology Package, as they interfere with the fitment and function of the the package’s Lane-Keeping Sensors. Call Stage 3 directly at 1-877-578-2433, if you need more information.
- Rangers squad revealed as Glen Kamara and Matt Polster face wait for debuts
- Bros tour 2019 – how to get tickets and what do Matt and Luke Goss look like now?
- Golden Globes Awards 2019 worst dressed: Heidi Klum, Penelope Cruz and Judy Greer miss the style mark
- Ford announces plans to display 6 Ford Ranger concepts at SEMA 2019
- SAG Awards 2019 worst dressed: Kate Nash, Elisabeth Moss and Alison Brie miss the fashion mark
- Rangers: Matt Polster expected to sign as Jordan Rossiter holds talks about loan exit
- Matt Polster: Rangers complete signing of US international as Jordan Rossiter holds loan talks
- Matt Polster: Rangers sign US midfielder as Jordan Rossiter holds loan talks
- Bang on trend for 2019
- Steven Gerrard 'happy' with Rangers signings and expects no more January business