Sunday, December 8, 2002, awaiting the Greyhound bus to drop off my travel partner from Maine, so we can trek to New Orleans together, as young, homeless squatters… Life is life. This is a demonstration of Logic’s rule of identity. This is a grammatical error. This is obvious. This is complicated. All the breakdowns and analyzations through the foggy and dense myst of misinformation, by and by every person on our planet who has added their opinion, there is one thing that none have disputed. Life is life. And whether I will spend that time in a cage or in a field is up to me. I’m heading out again, and my motto still sticks: I would rather fail at my dreams, than succeed at my nightmares. Life is life, and I’m living it with the integrity I afford myself. Still Friday, December 13, 2002, 6:00 P.M., homeless in the French Quarter of New Orleans, as my travel partner headed home to Maine… Sadness pervades me as I realize the loneliness of life without my brother. And as the soothing, somewhat powerful, always deep, music melds with my soul, I realize one recurring fact. Life is life, and I will… Read full this story
- A Dog's Life: The Wellington dog walker who handles 16 canines at a time
- Prince William and Kate Middleton share glimpse into family life for 10th wedding anniversary
- Toronto Relay for Life raises $500K for cancer research
- 'I fell in love with a psychopath con man who stole my £850,000 life savings'
- How Amanda Owen juggles 9 kids AND farm life by ditching parents’ evenings, banning ‘snowflakes’ & giving birth alone
- Prince Harry compares royal life to 'living in a zoo'
- Dear Petra: My mum won't butt out of my love life
- Michele lost her partner and sister - then Lord of the Rings brought Jonny into her life
- Get the right insurance and get on with living life
- 'My dad's engaged to my ex and they won't stop talking about their sex life'
Life is Life have 324 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at July 11, 2005. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.