Oh. My. God. We always thought the purple Diablos were sorta lame. Then again, it was the mid ’90s, and many a Saturn was painted a similar shade. But how does one take it over the cusp of lameness and into pure, retina-searing, vomit-inducing bad taste? How ’bout by having dolphins painted all over the damn thing? We shot the eBay link over to our pal Dana for review and she commented thusly: “If I had a million dollars I’d buy that car and blow it up. No, I’d first run the seller over and then blow it up. EXCELLENT SELLER! WOULD RUN OVER AGAIN! A++++” [Thanks to Jeff for the tip.]
1994 Lamborghini SE [eBay]
- Miami Dolphins starting CB competition unsettled, but one player seems to be in lead
- Penalties, sacks bury Dolphins offense in ragged scrimmage. But there was good news.
- Miami Dolphins formally announce the move of their training facility to Miami Gardens
- Here is the Miami Dolphins’ plan for Ryan Tannehill in preseason opener
- A Pregnant Dolphin. A Fatal Gunshot. A Disturbing Trend.
- Xavien Howard, with 2 or 3 picks Thursday, has been the best Dolphins player of camp
- Five Reasons It's Actually Great to Be a Miami Dolphins Fan
- Observations, insights from Miami Dolphins preseason opener
- Fins great Jim Kiick’s 72nd birthday like the Miami Dolphins 1972 season: Perfect
- Here’s how the Miami Dolphins can be good even if Ryan Tannehill doesn’t play great