Oh. My. God. We always thought the purple Diablos were sorta lame. Then again, it was the mid ’90s, and many a Saturn was painted a similar shade. But how does one take it over the cusp of lameness and into pure, retina-searing, vomit-inducing bad taste? How ’bout by having dolphins painted all over the damn thing? We shot the eBay link over to our pal Dana for review and she commented thusly: “If I had a million dollars I’d buy that car and blow it up. No, I’d first run the seller over and then blow it up. EXCELLENT SELLER! WOULD RUN OVER AGAIN! A++++” [Thanks to Jeff for the tip.] 1994 Lamborghini SE [eBay] Related:Hayabusa-Powered Isetta Update: It’s En Fuego! Advertisement
- Diablo 3 Game Review
- Feeding Wild Dolphins at Monkey Mia, Shark Bay, Western Australia
- Dad Made The Very Sleepy Chargers Get Out Of Bed And Beat The Dolphins
- Customized Dolphin Tattoos
- 2009 Miami Dolphins Fantasy Football Preview
- Miami Dolphins Are Back For Their Ring in 2009
- The Dolphins Smashed Their Own Dicks To A Pulp, And Then Smashed Them Some More
- Dolphins change QBs again, to start Fitzpatrick
- Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort Hotels - "Hidden" Gems of Walt Disney World
- Tangalooma Day Trip From Gold Coast - Is it Worth the Effort?
Abomination of the Day: Dolphins Diablo have 222 words, post on jalopnik.com at January 16, 2006. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.