Interview with author Yvonne Perry who discusses afterlife, neath death experiences, and death and dying.Reader Views is pleased to interview Yvonne Perry, author of “More Than Meets the Eye: True Stories about Death, Dying and Afterlife,” a collection of true stores about interacting with spirit. Welcome Yvonne.Irene: Yvonne, what inspired you to write “More Than Meets the Eye: True Stores About Death, Dying and Afterlife”?Yvonne: I have always been curious about the other side, but while my uncle was on life support for almost a year, I kept sensing that I was being visited by his spirit. Moments after he passed away, (before my mother called to share the news) I heard my uncle’s voice in my head and knew that he had passed. He told me what songs he wanted me to play and sing at his funeral. I hadn’t yet been asked to play, but when my mother did call to tell me my uncle had passed, she also requested I sing and play for the funeral. Of course the songs my aunt picked were the same songs my uncle had requested during his supernatural visit. I sensed my uncle’s presence at the ceremony so strongly that I… Read full this story
- Sentenced to Life review – Clive James’s poems from death’s door
- WATCH: Bernie Chastises Crowd For Cheering David Koch’s Death
- Looking for an eco-friendly afterlife? This Arvada man will dissolve your body in chemicals.
- The Neverending Afterlife of Classic Rock
- Rip Torn's cause of death revealed
- Diana Athill: It’s silly to be frightened of being dead
- Could a Real-Life San Junipero Ever Happen? We Asked a Neuroscientist
- Come as you are: home town invites world to its first Kurt Cobain Day
- 25 TV Episodes From This Decade We’ll Never Forget
- Emperor Nero: Facts & Biography
Death and Dying as Part of Afterlife have 300 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 22, 2006. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.