Many photographers have a website these days. It is an important tool for promotion and marketing in a highly competitive field. Photography websites are very popular with many sites receiving several hundred visitors a day. Google AdSense is a program of Pay Per Click (PPC) whereby you place ads on your site and earn revenue every time someone clicks an Ad.In order to participate in the program you must apply to Google.Not all sites are accepted into the program, any sites with pornography, gambling or pharmaceuticals are not allowed. If your site is not in one of these categories you are sure to be accepted.Once accepted it is a simple matter of adding a few lines of code to your site. Google AdSense’s web based user interface is easy to use and allows you to customize the look of your ad units. You simply log in to your account select from a number of ad formats such as banners, boxes and link units, in different sizes and that will display a different number of ads in each box. Once you have the code that Google AdSense generates you simply copy and paste the code into your pages and upload them… Read full this story
- Facebook To Pull Ads From Fake News After Google Announces To Prohibit Misleading Websites
- Google Banning Fake News Sites From Using Its Ad Network
- YouTube introduces new criteria for creator monetization, Google Preferred structure
- YouTube is Burning, and Google Isn’t Lifting a Finger To Stop It
- Sleeping Dogs: Fist Fights, Vermin Problems, and Nifty Gadgets
- Fake Internet News 2016: Google & Facebook Vow To Crack Down On Fake News Sites; How?
- No Flash Photography: A Fraps Fiend Frets
- Fortnite Android Won't Release On Google Play
- How To Make Money From Game Development
- Square Launches Core Online: Earn Games Via Ads
Google AdSense For Photography Websites - Earn Money While You Sleep have 300 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 28, 2006. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.