Video: Tim Tracy | Design: Collin Oguro- posted Feb 14, 2006 Some people might argue that the closer you get to video games, the farther you get from having a normal love life. But that’s only because those people don’t know that some pretty powerful romantic relationships have been portrayed in video games over the years. OK, so watching two people get all lovey-dovey in-game is no substitute for the real thing, but that doesn’t mean the love of two game characters can’t teach you valuable lessons about what to do, and in many cases, what not to do, and perhaps most importantly, whether or not you should totally beat up your twin brother. Without an equivalent to the “romantic comedy” movie in the video game world, love stories have popped up in a number of different genres, and sometimes in the most unlikely places. Most notably found in adventure games and RPGs, love can also be found in brawler, action adventure, and platforming games. And, like the love stories told in movies and books, game characters must endure some of the most fantastic situations. So take heart this Valentine’s Day. You won’t have to rewind time to make your… Read full this story
- Shonda Rhimes and Julia Quinn are co-writing Bridgerton prequel book about Queen Charlotte's 'great love story'
- 'Being in your 60s is fab – I have great sex, a toyboy and don't feel the need to wax'
- Jay branded ‘tactical game player’ by Love Island fans as he hits on Paige after Ekin-Su left in bottom six
- Love Island new girl Antigoni will spark major villa shake-up destroying one couple say fans
- Love Island fans beg producers to step in as they slam Luca and Jacques for BULLYING Ekin-Su
- Love Island stars REAL ages revealed – and you’ll be amazed how young they are
- Love Island spoilers: Ekin-Su admits she’s ‘caught feelings’ for Jay in sweary rant
- Love Island’s Remi accuses producers of giving one contestant ‘a good edit’ saying rival RUINED his experience
- Furious Love Island fans slam one boy as ‘cruel’ after explosive recoupling drama
- Who is Tasha Ghouri on Love Island 2022? First-ever deaf contestant
Great Loves have 355 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 14, 2006. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.