Wouldn’t you love to work 4 hours a day and still manage to create an empire of wealth that far exceeds your wildest dreams? Heck, why not work toward a 4-hour per week schedule? If you don’t believe that it’s possible, then it definitely isn’t! Just keep in mind that the self-made millionaires have unrelenting belief in themselves and that they will achieve whatever goals they set for themselves.While it might seem unfair, the reality is simple. Fortunes are being made by a very small percentage of people. These fortunes are collected by the industry leaders as they continue to spend less and less time in the office, on business calls, on business travel, and worrying about office politics. In fact, there is an elite class of today’s wealthy that shares some common characteristics: they don’t come from old money, they’ve achieved millionaire status on their own, and they are trading the traditional concept of retirement (work to age 65 then live off savings) for multiple mini-retirements all throughout their lives!So why is it that most people are putting in 80, 90, and 100+ hours per week to pull in a $70,000 annual salary (give or take a few grand)… Read full this story
- Bear necessities! Woman who shares her home with more than 12,500 teddies spends hours a day restoring the toys after taking early retirement to care for them
- Joe Biden’s Amnesty Bill Elevates Fortune 500, Migrants, but Sidelines Americans
- Amazon made this injured warehouse worker sit 10 hours a day doing nothing
- Report: One-third of tech workers admit to working only 3-4 hours a day
- Where are 7 Up! kids now? Femail reveals the varied fortunes of those whose lives were filmed by the late Michael Apted - including a homeless drifter turned preacher and a man who bitterly cut all ties with the project
- Woman lifts the lid on her 'internship from hell' at Goldman Sachs, detailing 16-hour days and a 'cutthroat' environment that left her sleep-deprived, stressed, and 'traumatized'
- Britain records its deadliest day of the Covid pandemic for second day in a row with 1,820 more victims - but the outbreak continues to shrink with 38,905 new infections
- This is how CEOs can support employees during a crisis
- No excuses! Photographer in Sydney hotel quarantine runs 11km inside his tiny room after craving exercise on day four - and plans to reach his 20km goal
- 'People literally can't feed their children': Olivia Attwood rubbishes influencers' claims of being 'stressed' while 'working' abroad as she calls on fans to hit back by unfollowing 'tasteless' stars
The 4-Hour Work Day - Shadowing Fortune 500 CEOs and Self-Made Millionaires have 419 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 24, 2008. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.