Vietnam’s new national football coach, Portuguese Henrique Calisto, has spoken for the first time about his strategies for building future team success. Calisto, the former head coach of Dong Tam Long An football club, signed a two-year contract with the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) on Monday. Portuguese coach Henrique Calisto (2nd, R) receives his jersey after signing a two year contract with VFF in Hanoi (more…)
- Chelsea Haaland BID, Blues also make Chiesa offer, Messi ‘five-year Barcelona new deal AGREED’ – transfer news live
- What are the chances for Vietnamese team in World Cup Qualifiers?
- England staff have Harry Maguire injury fear as Man Utd man sweats on spot in Euros squad
- For Jason Wright, WFT's 'outsider' president, the future is all about change
- Tour de France postponed as major sports events get canceled and delayed for coronavirus outbreak
- Italy's 'outsider' Roberto Mancini looking to right past wrongs at Euro 2020
- Brexit Britain jobs bonanza as wind turbine manufacturers to invest £190m in UK
- The king of the damned
- Euro 2020 final LIVE: England vs Italy build-up with Phil Foden set to MISS OUT at Wembley following injury
- The Italian Renaissance: Can Mancini’s men deliver the knockout punch on Sunday?
New national football coach reveals future goals have 193 words, post on at April 3, 2008. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.