Consider these statistics: 104 television channels in the average household. Over 12 million Blackberries used in 2008. Nearly 52 million iPods sold in 2007. More than 53% of Americans watch videos online. Almost 20% of Americans listened to podcasts. Americans are multi-tasking through various media channels. They are listening to iPods while surfing the internet. Many are working on laptops while watching television.Now, ask yourself: “Have I utilized these mediums in my marketing and branding efforts?” If not, your brand could be lagging. In fact, marketing strategist Kaihan Krippendorff believes companies must employ an integrated approach to marketing or else they will fall behind the competition. According to Krippendorff, approximately 60% of the sophisticated online companies in business employ integrated marketing strategies today.Melding Tradition and InnovationWith all of the available technology – and the consumer’s penchant for using it as evidenced above – a stand-alone brochure or use of a single, traditional medium can no longer build or sustain a brand. Building a brand is a process that doesn’t happen overnight. It requires a strong, consistent message that resonates with your constituents and is sustained over time. However, employing an integrated strategy that delivers a consistent message and leverages today’s… Read full this story
- How Ana Piteira created a global jewellery brand from scratch
- Samsung and LG to unveil smart fridges that use AI to suggest recipes based on the ingredients inside and create weekly meal plans at CES 2020
- No Logo at 20: have we lost the battle against the total branding of our lives?
- Interactive Avenues wins social media mandate for Rajasthan Royals
- 'With omnichannel marketing, CMOs office has turned from cost centre to a powerful revenue generator'
- Dentsu India Slingshot wins creative and media mandate for JBL and Harman Kardon
- The Best Marketing Automation Software for 2020
- The Best Email Marketing Software for 2020
- The essentials of branding in beauty
- Li Bao Ge Acquires Sun Kau Kee to Venture into Shanghai Market; Enters into Framework Cooperation Agreement with Freshippo
It's a Big Multi-Media World Out There - Creating an Integrated Marketing Plan For Your Brand have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 20, 2008. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.