Key No 1 – Charting the course of success for your technology investmentIs your current ERP system is lacking in functionality? Does it limit your ability to respond quickly to customers’ requests? Where are you placed in comparison with your competitors, and does your existing system help you or hinder you in meeting industry best practice or benchmarks? Are you simply unhappy with your current supplier and their ability to respond to your requirements, let alone those of your customers?Whatever the case, you are unlikely to stand alone in these areas – many companies have faced similar issues with their ERP systems, so no user is likely to be unique. There are common drivers you can consider in your deliberations over a replacement ERP system, and these include the measures you use to chart the success of your technology investment, the major issues you need to address and the consideration of how much pain you are willing to put up with to achieve your ultimate goal.According to Aberdeen Group’s 2007 ERP in Manufacturing Benchmark Report, 328 companies out of 1245 companies surveyed were planning to replace their current ERP systems at one or more locations within the next three years…. Read full this story
- Why ERP is the key to unlocking the future of retail
- Autonomous Vehicle Design Begins To Change Direction
- What is ERP? Key features of top enterprise resource planning systems
- FwdMbl Solutions, LLC, Upgrades Its Proof of Delivery Software
- Demystifying the new SAP ERP pricing model
- Can your ERP system overcome these three distribution challenges?
- The best free streaming software 2018
- CIO advisory: 'Does enterprise software have a soul?'
- Three key ways to ensure your ERP project is a success
- Everything you ever wanted to know about cloud ERP, but were too afraid to ask
5 Keys For Maximizing Your ROI Through Optimal ERP Performance - A Software ERP Directive have 288 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 25, 2008. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.