Being an expatriate in Asia is a great opportunity to be exposed to the exotic factors that this region can provide. You will be fascinated with the food and its people.Besides, one of the reasons you may want to work in Asia may be due to its exotic reputation. Perhaps you are attracted to the tropical weather such as what you will find in Indonesia as an ‘expat Indonesia’. It is practically rain and shine all year round, which is why the rain forests can thrive. Not incidentally, teak comes from this country, and teak is well known for its durability and elegance in appearance, making it work so well in outdoor furnishings.As an ‘expat Indonesia’, you will find the food different from what you are used to, assuming you are from the west. The local food is primarily spicy and the staple here is rice. You will be fascinated with the local delicacies, which can be served as snacks.You may also be attracted to the Indonesians, as an ‘expat Indonesia’. Indonesia is no small country, and the people will not be the same as they come from different parts of Indonesia.Perhaps Chinese is more of your thing, in which… Read full this story
- A confident Algieri heads to Macau for Pacquiao
- Britain has the chance to bring a brutal colonial occupation to an end
- The Jay and Dan Podcast: Episode 80 with Urijah Faber
- Gradovich retains IBF feather title, beats Dib
- Singapore event represents only the start of UFC’s massive Asian expansion
- World Cup highlights Asia’s illegal betting boom
- Illegal gambling flourishes in Asia owing to World Cup popularity
- Does MLB still need divisions?
- Mitrione vs. Jordan, Menjivar vs. Hioki added to TUF China Finale
- Pacquiao back in China against unbeaten Algieri
Living As an Expat in Indonesia and Macau have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 17, 2008. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.