Non-Billable Time is Holding You BackAs an entrepreneur or someone moving from wage slave to wage creator, what is the biggest thing holding you back from earning what you deserve? If you are like most entrepreneurs, then I am assuming that the one thing that is holding you back is wasting your time on activities that are not generating revenue. That is why you need to start tracking you time like a lawyer.Why Lawyers are so Successful and How You Can Emulate themIf you spend any time around a Lawyer, you will find that they focus on one thing, billable hours. Whether they are in private practice or a large firm, the focus is always on how many billable hours can be squeezed into a day. Though many people dislike lawyers, this principle can be modified to help you become more successful.How to Track Your DayBefore you begin, think about the time you have available to work on “billable” work. Here is what a typical weekday and weekend breakdown would look like for me:On weekdays I have four hours available outside of my day job for “billable” tasks. For me, these tasks are: time spent writing blog posts, speeches, articles,… Read full this story
- Profit Lance - 3 Steps To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
- A Start-Up Starting Place Process For the Entrepreneur
- The 10 Most Common Mistakes Insurance Agents Make
- The Asbestos Lawyer - How The Legal Specialization Emerged
- Internet Home Business Ideas - 5 Important Steps Towards Starting Your Internet Businesses
- The 10 Steps to Get Money From Your Bank
- How to Start Winning Your Money Relationship Game
- Fast Track Your Business!
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Network Marketing
- How Wholesale Distributors Make Business With You - Chaotic?
Not Making Money? Start Tracking Your Time Like a Lawyer have 282 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 25, 2008. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.