How many times have you approached a business, organisation, institution or a government department and been shuffled around by the people who work there, and come out at the other end of the experience no better off than when you commenced? You did not receive answers. You did not achieve any results. You did not find anyone remotely interested in your problem. You felt as if you had wasted your time. How many times have you been dealt with by a whole load of bureaucratic faceless people who in your opinion should not be working there? And when you complained you were met with, “I am only obeying the rules!” or “I’m only doing my job!”I have been on the end of this so many times that it is heart breaking, and my conclusion is that it is is Organisational and Institutional Bullying, and it s just as harmful as one-to-one bullying, and takes on an almost identical form as one-to-one bullying. The only difference between one-to-one bullying and organisational bullying is that the people who participate in organisational bullying are mostly innocent – and I will explain this shortly..Traditionally, bullying is generally associated with one person bullying another, and… Read full this story
- Oakland Schoolkids, Inspired By Tragedy, Create Anti-Bullying Song
- Chaotic diaries of headteachers' weeks expose shocking truth of crippling budget cuts
- Tucker Carlson Exposes D.C. ‘Conservatives’ for Doing Big Tech’s Bidding
- Run for Unity organised at IITGn
- Industry and academics unite to oppose World Health Organisation's "gaming disorder"
- Are you flying sneezy-jet? Institute of Sport chiefs issue advice for athletes travelling to Tokyo Olympics on how to avoid picking up germs on planes
- Star named 'Bibha' to honour first woman scholar at Tata Institute
- Workplace bullying trial that shocked France draws to close
- Are Women Worse Bullies Than Men?
- Greens MP who founded 'Sniff Off' to expose the location of drug detection dogs is arrested and thrown in the back of a police van
Exposed at Last - Organisational & Institutional Bullying have 324 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 16, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.