Matthew Williamson The colors in this fur-lined cardigan gives this ensemble some pop, and paired with a nice pair of pants can be great to liven up a monotonous day at the office. I also love the double-layered skinny belt. In today’s very unpredictable weather conditions, I’m always one the option of being able to layer. Pamella RolandThis ribbed sweater jacket would be great with a blouse or the usual office garb. And of course the print and ruffles in the blouse caught my eye. You definitely wouldn’t want to wear the neckline that low for your next PowerPoint presentation, but by using a few more buttons, adding a suit jacket, or layering a camisole underneath, you can present your best ideas with some style pizazz. Narciso RodriguezThis is a great color that could be worn in the fall and spring, and depending on the material of this dress, you could def. wear it as a piece under a jacket in the fall and alone in the spring and summer. Janell Hazelwood is the copy editor and a reporter for BlackEnterprise.com.
- 'Slap against sisterhood': Ramona Singer goes after Heather Thomson during charity event on Real Housewives Of New York City
- Justin Theroux carries an enormous basket as he walks his beloved rescue pup Kuma in NYC
- Tiffany Trump, 27, seizes final White House photo opportunity to announce her engagement to billionaire toyboy Michael Boulos, 23, with West Wing picture, after he 'proposed to her in the Rose Garden over the weekend'
- New Orleans' Ciera Payton peels back the layers of Wendy Williams for Lifetime film
- Jill Biden and Kamala Harris Dressed Regally at the Inauguration. And Bernie Sanders’ Mittens Rocked.
- ‘Pretend It’s a City’: Martin Scorsese and Fran Lebowitz on Their Guide to NYC
- Bond girl Tanya Roberts' ashes will be scattered in the star's beloved dog- walking spot in the Laurel Canyon hills following her death from a UTI aged 65
New York Fashion Week: Tuesday’s Picks have 319 words, post on www.blackenterprise.com at February 18, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.