Hidden Send To MenuPersonally I love right-clicking because it’s such a great way to get more options quickly. For example, the Send To option when you click on a folder in Windows Explorer can save you a lot of time.By default the Windows 7 Send To menu contains only a few locations and doesn’t give you that much choice. But luckily there is a trick to it – press Shift before right-clicking and the Send To menu will expand.Switch Between Windows FasterThe Minimize – Maximize window animation was first introduced in Windows Vista and made its way into Windows 7. While it does look cool, it also creates a delay and makes your PC slower. Disabling this effect is really easy. It will speed up your computer and make it more responsive.Go to Start, type in SystemPropertiesPerformance and hit Enter Go to the Visual Effects tab Uncheck Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing Click OKEnjoy a faster and more responsive PC.Use Problems Step RecorderHave you ever struggled when trying to describe a problem to a computer technician? I bet you have – after all some problems are almost impossible to describe with words.Windows 7 offers an easy solution – a… Read full this story
- How to Optimize Windows XP - 4 Things You Can Do to Make Your PC Run As Good As New
- What Are the Tools That You Need to Optimize Windows?
- How To Optimize Windows XP in a Flash! (Part 1)
- Registry Cleaner Optimizer Windows XP
- What You Should Know About Kitchen Garden Windows
- How to Speed Up Slow Windows XP - Tips on Speeding Up Windows XP That is Slow
- Windows XP Performance Degradation
- Safely Clean The Windows Registry
- Windows Registry Corrupt - 5 Things You Can Do to Reduce the Risk of Windows Registry Corruption
- How to Improve the Speed of Windows Vista?
Optimize Windows 7 have 298 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 12, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.