After years of using our computer, it will slow down and go below its optimal performance. We can notice that our PC has slowed down when it takes a couple of minutes to boot up. We can also notice the slowdown of our computer as we use it when we try to open menus. When we open menus, we would get annoyed for waiting for a few seconds before it appears. When our computer enjoys an optimal performance, menus will appear the second we click it. But since it is performing below its optimal, we have to wait for a few seconds, or we might want to speed up menu appearance without causing problems with zero delays.If we want to speed up menu appearance without causing problems with zero delays, all we have to do is to perform six easy steps and the menus of our computer will appear fast again. Here are the six easy steps:1. Open the start menu and open Run. Type ‘regedit’ on the run bar and press enter or click Ok. This will open up the Registry Editor Window.2. On the Registry Editor Window, find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER on the left side. Click it, then click… Read full this story
- Start a Blog that will Rock your World in just 11 Easy Steps!
- THE INCREDIBLES 2 In Nine Easy Steps
- This Website Can Get You Money for Flight Delays or Cancellations
- Airport Delays: 7 Ways to Cope
- Scenic Eclipse Launch Delayed Five Months; Will Debut January 2019
- DC considers adding bus lane cameras on top of speed, red light photo tickets
- Highs and Lows: 2018 USA Climbing Sport and Speed Nationals
- SPEED KILLS Review: The Era Of Travoltasploitation Continues
- Zanki Zero: Last Beginning Review
- A Portrait in Speed: Iranian Speed Climber Farnaz Esmaeilzadeh
Speed Up Menu Appearance Without Causing Problems With Zero Delays by Using 6 Easy Steps have 288 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 6, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.