A critical raw material input like business gas can have far reaching impact on small businesses and when you add up the various ways it affects your margins, you will realize that this cost is a very important one and you must do everything to control it. Given below are some of the ways in can have an effect on your profitability.a) Direct impact by way of escalations in costs : This is a function of how far your drive to your workplace and how often you need to travel by your vehicle to customers, your office and your production unit. Your personal trips to the bank and other errands you may have to run on the personal front also adds up to a significant amount in terms of the gas you need to burn and any increase in the price will hit you directly on a daily basis.b) Increase in logistic expenses : Any increase in fuel costs has a significant effect on logistics – whether by road or by ship and those businesses will pass this on to the end customers and to intermediaries like you. However, you cannot always pass this on to your customers due to… Read full this story
- Wholesale prices rise 0.1%, a sign inflation in check
- Colorado gas prices drop to 2018 low, in some places dipping below $2 a gallon
- Gas prices steady in the 'calm before the storm'
- Gas prices vary up to 50 cents a gallon in Charleston area. Oil analyst explains why
- Gas prices are all over the place in the Charleston area. Oil analyst explains why
- Trump Shutdown Stories: Americans Are Paying the Price for President Trump’s Temper Tantrum Over the Border Wall
- Companies leaving NV Energy could affect remaining customers
- Gasoline prices tick up in Houston
- The Latest: US says sanctions shouldn’t affect gas prices
- Harvest Oil & Gas Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results
How Business Gas Prices Affect Your Business have 304 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 14, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.