Are you frustrated with the boot up time of your PC? The process of Startup involves all the automatic activities that are undertaken by the computer from the time you switch on the system until the launch of the programs that you choose. However at times, it happens that the system takes so long to turn on that you get impatient. This is a potential problem. If you are having a startup problem there are several ways through which you can solve it. Disabling unwanted programs on the startup would enhance your PC’s performance. I will show you how.Disabling Windows Startup ProgramHere are the ways to disable Windows start up programs of your PC:If you work on Windows 95, then the way to solve your problem is to click on the Start button, then go to Settings, select the Taskbar and reach the Start Menu. Now, delete or move the shortcuts from the startup programs.For Windows 98 users, the easiest way to stop the problems with startup programs would be to go to the Startup tab, and uncheck the startup programs that you do not use at all and those not used very often. Now, restart Windows.In order to remove… Read full this story
- ANDROID APP REVIEW Startup Manager Renews Shine on Android's Boot
- Tweaking Windows for better game performance
- How to Remove Windows Malware for Free
- How do I control which programs launch with Windows?
- EXPERT ADVICE Speeding Up Your PC, Part 1: Take Control of Your Programs
- How to turn off the Charms menu in Windows 8.1
- PRODUCT REVIEW Tune-Up Software Greases the Wheels on Old PCs
- Civilization 6 tweaks and fixes
- PRODUCT REVIEW The Cacheman Cometh
- 6 Solid Tips for Optimizing PC Gaming Performance
How to Disable Windows Startup Programs have 280 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 7, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.