The Toyota FT-86 Concept is an exciting step forward for the vanilla automaker, blending cues from the past (the Toyota AE86) with hints of ToMoCo future. We dissect the design below to see how they’ve accomplished this delicate feat. Advertisement A Legacy In The Front Three-Quarters Toyota’s Design Evolves In ProfileHofmeister Kink, which goes through quite the metamorphosis before ending up with a look that combines the wild integrated kink of the first sketch and concept with the practical C-pillar on the original coupe and three-door. A Sexy Swoop In Back Advertisement Looking To The Future Up Front ConclusionAiko Toyoda’s complaint that the company has become distant from its customers. Advertisement
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Revealed For 2017 New York International Auto Show
- Toyota FT-4X Concept To Debut At New York International Auto Show 2017
- Apple Car Concept Design Dazzles With Oscar Software
- Ubuntu tablet on the way? CES buzz for 'concept design'
- Toyota C-HR Concept On Display At 2015 IAA Frankfurt Motor Show
- New Toyota Supra And BMW Z5 Ready To Come In 2018
- New York Auto Show 2017 Best Concept Cars
- Toyota To Introduce An Off-Road, FJ-Inspired Concept Soon
- 2017 Toyota Supra Spotted
- Geneva Motor Show 2017: New Concept Cars
Toyota FT-86 Concept: Design, Dissected have 205 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 6, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.