Remember the gadget-laden Lamborghini Gallardo Italian police car gifted to the boys in blue by the boys in Sant’Agata? They’ve managed to plow one into a row of parked cars. Full gallery below. Advertisement According to The Guardian: The Lamborghini Gallardo that crashed into parked cars on its way from an exhibition in Cremona. The crash occurred after the car, which belonged to the Bologna police was cut up (Ed. – We’re assuming that’s the Euro version of “cut off”) by another motorist leaving a service station. Yes, the selfless officers of the Italian police force just happened to be cut off by a motorist after they were returning from sort of swank exhibition and they crashed it into a line of parked cars. We’re smelling some tomfoolery here. In case you don’t remember, here’s what the car used to look like.Hat tip to rognbrow!)The Guardian]
- Protesters descend on police station after cop yells ‘chill out or I’ll choke you out’ as suspect struggles to breathe
- Italian police seize record amount of amphetamines shipped from Syria
- Italian police officer describes how he was injured in bear attack
- Police: Man hit by car in south Omaha dies at hospital
- Vatican Police Arrest Two for Allegedly Leaking Secret Papal Documents
- Kenosha protest cop ‘knocked out with brick’ at riot over shooting of Jacob Blake that saw cars torched and shots fired
- The best-sounding cars
- Police Code Zero viewers slam 'soft' 18 month suspended sentence handed to driver who nearly killed an officer by dragging him 650ft down the road at speed ignoring his pleas to stop
- Tragedy as boy who dreamed of being a police officer dies nine months after being diagnosed with a brain tumour - as cops pay tribute to their 'beloved little brother'
- Appeals court rules against protection for Richmond top cop
Italian Police Total Lamborghini Cop Car have 314 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 30, 2009. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.