(VEN) – The year 2010 for movie and television sector is closing with some scandals related to television broadcasters, film producers and show hosts. Films for Hanoi’s 1000th anniversary fail to meet deadline Being advertised widely at the beginning and then failing to meet the deadline was the case of almost state-funded films produced for Hanoi’s 1000th birthday (October 2010). Nearly ten of television and big-screen film projects were launched but only “Long Thanh Cam Gia Ca” (The Fate of Songstress in Thang Long) was timely completed to attend the first Vietnam International Film Festival 2010. Since 2007, film producers began preparing scripts for big historical movies to celebrate the capital city’s 1000th birthday. The investment in these projects was billions VND. Most of them began in 2008. Among them, there are several films about King Ly Cong Uan, who decided to move the capital from Dai La (Ninh Binh today) to Dai La (Hanoi): Ly Cong Uan – The Road to Thang Long, Thang Long Aspiration, History of Capital City. Other projects consist of The Fate of Songstress in Thang Long, Great Tutor Tran Thu Do, Tay Son Hero, Cross the Shanghai Port and a 3D cartoon entitled “The…
- Polish Watchdog Fines Volkswagen Over 'Dieselgate' Scandal
- Marvel's Avengers and the Final Fantasy VII Remake have been delayed
- Jeff Bezos phone hacking scandal: Spyware so smart even billionaires aren’t safe
- Cyberpunk 2077 delayed into September
- Felicity Huffman asks to spend her two weeks in jail in a 'luxury Club Fed': College cheating scandal actress wants to serve her short stint in a one of America's 'cushiest prisons' that has NO BARS and been dubbed 'Chateau Dublin'
- Billie Faiers is treated to a tour of New York by sister Sam and mum Sue during birthday trip after sparking complaints on 'noisy' First Class flight
- Admissions scandal: Charged parents try to drag USC into the fray
- Passengers stuck at airport due to flight delays
- Wiretaps reveal how college admissions scandal worked at USC, UCLA
- LAPD’s data-driven culture under scrutiny amid scandal over fake gang identifications
Noisy advertising, delays and scandals have 331 words, post on at December 30, 2010. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.