A hoon sees an on-ramp as an opportunity for shenanigans, and what’s better to hoon than an early ’80s Toyota AE86 coupe with like three shades of paint on it? Old Toyotas are so much fun.
This hoon was captured by Middleswine, who describes the circumstances:
I filmed this on the way to work this morning; this guy overcooked it while attempting to drift and proceeded to spin out in to a 360/burnout. At the previous light, a left turn, he drifted it rather nicely around the turn. Seeing this, I grabbed my camera when we were stopped at the next light. He saw me pick up the camera and started to film and then proceeded to go a bit throttle happy.
The hoon is indeed strong with this one.
- 30-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Attempted Murder Of Girlfriend
- Man with machete robs 30-year-old man in French Quarter, police say
- 30-Year-Old Man Killed in Lowell Shooting
- Zach Kleiman is 30-year-old prodigy who will determine Grizzlies future
- 30 Year Old Orca Dies At Seaworld
- 30-year-old man shot, seriously wounded in Lawndale
- Carolyn Hax: 30-year-old lives at home with Pops, works at his company; is she a Daddy’s girl?
- 30-year-old man found shot, seriously hurt in Humboldt Park
- Jury convicts 30-year-old man in Illinois trafficking case
- Honolulu police arrest 30-year-old man suspected of robbing massage parlor