A hoon sees an on-ramp as an opportunity for shenanigans, and what’s better to hoon than an early ’80s Toyota AE86 coupe with like three shades of paint on it? Old Toyotas are so much fun. This hoon was captured by Middleswine, who describes the circumstances: I filmed this on the way to work this morning; this guy overcooked it while attempting to drift and proceeded to spin out in to a 360/burnout. At the previous light, a left turn, he drifted it rather nicely around the turn. Seeing this, I grabbed my camera when we were stopped at the next light. He saw me pick up the camera and started to film and then proceeded to go a bit throttle happy. Advertisement The hoon is indeed strong with this one.
- Washington state teen runaway planned life with 30-year-old man sought in Amber Alert
- 30-year-old Scooter crowned the oldest cat alive by Guinness Book of World Records
- Dennis Quaid, 62, cozies up to 30-year-old French-Canadian model Santa Auzina
- Straphanger, irate over train delay, stabs 30-year-old man trying to calm him down on Harlem subway
- Kids gang up on 30-year-old man in Brooklyn and steal his laptop bag
- Mannequin decoy in Las Vegas leads to arrest of 30-year-old suspected in murder of two homeless men
- Knife-wielding man cuffed after slashing 30-year-old stranger in Queens
- 30-year-old man arrested in deadly stabbing at Phoenix apartment
- A 30-year-old Democrat is challenging a Republican County Commission veteran
- 30-year-old heart transplant recipient 'happy to be alive'
30-year-old Toyota's drift antics shame its offspring have 256 words, post on jalopnik.com at April 15, 2011. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.