A hoon sees an on-ramp as an opportunity for shenanigans, and what’s better to hoon than an early ’80s Toyota AE86 coupe with like three shades of paint on it? Old Toyotas are so much fun. This hoon was captured by Middleswine, who describes the circumstances: I filmed this on the way to work this morning; this guy overcooked it while attempting to drift and proceeded to spin out in to a 360/burnout. At the previous light, a left turn, he drifted it rather nicely around the turn. Seeing this, I grabbed my camera when we were stopped at the next light. He saw me pick up the camera and started to film and then proceeded to go a bit throttle happy. Advertisement The hoon is indeed strong with this one.
- 30-year-old Queens man found shot dead in his apartment
- Newlywed widow: 30-year-old shark victim 'left a gaping hole that will never be filled'
- U.S. Open: Roger Federer wins first Grand Slam match as 30-year-old, tops Colombian Santiago Giraldo
- Lynsi Torres, enigmatic 30-year-old owner of In-N-Out burger chain, revealed as U.S.'s youngest female billionaire
- Minnesota man charged with 30-year-old stabbing murder
- Only Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents Did at the Same Age
- Watch a 30-year-old Apple IIc turn on — and work
- Fatal shooting of 30-year-old man in East Flatbush caps off violent night in Brooklyn and Queens: officials
- New details, sketches released in 30-year-old New Hampshire cold case of four still-unidentified bodies found in barrels
- John Edwards’ defense names his 30-year-old daughter, Cate Upham, as an upcoming witness in his trial
30-year-old Toyota's drift antics shame its offspring have 271 words, post on jalopnik.com at April 15, 2011. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.