By now you’ve certainly heard of Google+, the social network Google has built to out-Facebook Facebook. But if you haven’t received an invite or been added to one of your friends’ Circles, you might not have seen inside Google+ or gotten a feel for exactly what it’s like. For starters, Google+ offers multiple ways of connecting with your friends and family as well as keeping people easily separated, which allows you to better manage who sees what you post.Initial Sign-inCirclesSorting Circles.u The circles you create sort alphabetically on the circle list, but they all sort after the default circles Google+ pre-creates when you sign up (such as Friends, Following, etc.). If you want all circles to sort alphabetically, change the names of the default circles. You can also use numbers or symbols to sort even more efficiently. If you want Work Friends to show up before School Friends, name them 01-Work Friends and 02-School Friends, etc, as suggested here.Editing Circles. There’s no way to drag and drop a circle into another circle, thereby adding all people from one circle into another. However, there is an easy way to copy people from one circle into another as discovered by a fellow… Read full this story
- The Ultimate Guide to Watching the Election
- CEOs of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google prepare their defense in landmark antitrust hearing
- Being entertained and going social: The Ultimate Smartphone Guide, part II
- Drop the beat: The Ultimate Smartphone Guide, part III
- The best Christmas gifts for men in 2020: What to buy the guys in your life whatever they’re into
- Best smart speakers of 2020: Nest Mini, Echo Dot, and Homepod compared
- Bye Bye Wunderlist: The best to-do apps for Android and iOS
- G Suite vs Office 365: which is better for students?
- Tour de France live stream: how to watch the 2020 cycling Grand Tour race anywhere
- I got carried away and built a 36TB home server the size of a toaster oven
The Ultimate Guide to Google+ have 324 words, post on www.businessnewsdaily.com at July 6, 2011. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.