Body of drowned teenager found On Sunday local rescue workers discovered the body of a teenager who drowned while trying to save a classmate in central Quang Nam Province’s Duy Xuyen District. The body was found 200 metres away from the spot he tried to save his classmate. The two teenagers were swept away while playing together with other classmates at the local beach last Friday. Rescuers will continue searching for the other missing body. Overseas Vietnamese celebrate Tet in Paris The Vietnamese Entrepreneurs Association held a get-together on January 29 in Paris to celebrate Tet in the Year of the Dragon. Vietnamese Ambassador to France Duong Chi Dung briefed participants on remarkable socio-economic achievements recorded by Vietnam, with an economic growth of 5.6 percent, macro-economic stability and social welfare as well as the country’s efforts in international integration. The diplomat affirmed that Overseas Vietnamese are an inseparable part of the nation, adding that they have contributed to national development and offered assistance to flood victims in Vietnam’s central provinces. On the occasion, Ambassador Dung presented a certificate of merit to the association in recognition of its active contributions to Vietnamese Agent Orange/dioxin victims in 2011. Tet was also celebrated…
- Culture-and-Society - How You Can Be One in Preserving Your Own Roots?
- The Media Circus And Its Impact On Society
- Syria, White House, Opioids: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
- Rose Society - 7 Big Reasons to Join One
- Building Society Rates - Golden Rules For the Best Returns
- How Did a Small Group of Powerful Men Secretly Choose the Course of Western Society?
- How Important is a Father's Role in Today's Society?
- Indispensable Importance of Studying and Technology and Society
- Mens Underwear - Boxer Briefs Versus Traditional Briefs
- The Young Entrepreneur Society
SOCIETY IN BRIEF 31/1 have 284 words, post on at January 31, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.