Our incessant clamoring for concept cars to become street legal and purchasable occasionally pays off. All the heavy panting for the Aston Marton V12 Zagato Concept has resulted in a production Aston Martin V12 Zagato. One question: did we piss it off somehow? Advertisement Italian design house Zagato built the one-off concept to honor the 50th anniversary of the Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato, which then morphed into a pair of endurance race cars, and finally the production car you see here. It’s definitely both a Zagato and an Aston Martin product. The most obvious and forceful Italian touch is the three-dimensional grille, which looks like dozens of zees embossed in a delicate metal. The giant carbon fiber taillight pods also scream Italian. Advertisement Also, the whole thing screams. It looks sort of pissed off, but in a good way, like a bella donna initially off put by your forwardness who will nevertheless reward your cheek with some cheek of her own. The rest of the car is pure Aston Martin, if only exaggerated a bit. The overall line and fierce headlines follow form and the details are so clean and luxurious it wouldn’t be a shock if they also dispensed… Read full this story
- Limited Edition Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 showcased
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 Limited Edition Is An Analogue Affair
- 2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage: The Jalopnik Review
- 2018 Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600: Stunning limited edition model and its amazing details!
- The Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 Honors Aston's Greatest, Dumbest Car With Extremely Good Hood Vents
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600: The Golden Eyes
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 sends old model out with 600-horsepower bang
- Aston Martin Revives Iconic V600 Nameplate For Limited V12 Vantage
- Aston Martin Unveiling New Race Cars
- Aston Martin DB11 Is Hotter, Faster And Louder With The AMR Badge
Aston Martin V12 Zagato: Lust Object Realized have 316 words, post on jalopnik.com at February 9, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.