Videogame characters aren’t born, they’re made. They start as a sketch, get put onto a computer, and then… a bunch of stuff happens. People mess around with 3D programs, then mess around with other 3D programs, then they give it textures, and animations, and… it’s complicated. But when you see a videogame character go from sketch to finished product it’s really cool, and that’s just what this video does.
Check it out to get a sneak peek at Honvar, a new dragon being added in EverQuest II’s 63rd update. The dragon is a bit different than most of the other dragons in the game, for reasons you’ll see when you check out the video. Needless to say, he’s a bit, um, lumpier than the others.
- The hardest part of Elon Musk's mission for NASA is here. Watch SpaceX's Crew Dragon return to Earth live.
- The director behind 'Lord of the Rings' made a must-watch documentary that brings vivid new life to World War I
- Watch the SpaceX Crew Dragon capsule land back on Earth for the first time
- Baltimore County marker dedicated to World War II spy honors real-life 'wonder woman'
- CoCo Milk Tea thanks fans with PH-exclusive drink, ‘chill camp’
- Now is the best time to buy an Apple Watch
- Movie review: 'Wildling' is uncomfortable to watch
- WATCH: Catriona Gray brings 'slow-mo' turn to New York
- Thriving on innovation & emerging tech to drive growth: Prashant Tripathy, Max Life Insurance
- Julie Myerson: how mindfulness based cognitive therapy changed my life