Videogame characters aren’t born, they’re made. They start as a sketch, get put onto a computer, and then… a bunch of stuff happens. People mess around with 3D programs, then mess around with other 3D programs, then they give it textures, and animations, and… it’s complicated. But when you see a videogame character go from sketch to finished product it’s really cool, and that’s just what this video does.Check it out to get a sneak peek at Honvar, a new dragon being added in EverQuest II’s 63rd update. The dragon is a bit different than most of the other dragons in the game, for reasons you’ll see when you check out the video. Needless to say, he’s a bit, um, lumpier than the others.
- Watch Lada And Toyota Roar To Life After Year Buried In Mud
- Watch Will Smith Rap His Entire Life History on ‘Fallon’
- WATCH: Whistleblower: Pinterest Censors Conservative, Pro-Life Content; Pinterest Reacts
- ’ Ice Dragon Is an Icon
- Dragon Ball Fan Rocks The Dragon With Inspired Shenron Themed Nintendo Switch
- ‘The Daily Mail mistook me for Charles II': five celebrities on their famous lookalikes
- Here's Why You Need to Collect All of Adidas' 'Dragon Ball Z' Shoes
- How to eat right for YOUR age: What's good (or bad) for you all depends on your stage of life - which official diet advice overlooks
- 'I had my first nightmare in years': Man who watched Scientology Network for 24 HOURS reviews the shows he saw, revealing channel is full of 'agonizingly boring' and 'offensive' content
- Greggs, guilt and glucose: what I've learned from a life of dieting
Exclusive: Watch as EverQuest II's upcoming dragon is brought to life have 281 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 18, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.