After you have dazzled your audience, you might want to thank people for contributing to your presentation in some way. You can recognize them personally, which is a good idea, especially if they’re present. You can also consider adding a list of credits to the end of your presentation. It’s easy to do using PowerPoint’s Credits effect.The first step is to add a new slide that contains the names of the people you want to thank. You can use the default layout slide and a bulleted text box, to get started quickly. Add the title text and then simply add each person as a bulleted item, adding three or four empty lines between each entry, as shown below, to the text box. As you add items, the font will shrink a bit to accommodate the new lines, but don’t worry about that. For now, just get all the names in the text box.To format the slide, do the following:Select all of the text in the text box and remove the bullets by clicking the Bullets option in the Paragraph group on the Home tab (or the Formatting toolbar in PowerPoint 2003).Click the Center option in the same group to center the… Read full this story
- How to Create a Custom Show in Microsoft PowerPoint
- The Rocky series became a Stallone biography with a great new ending
- Best of ’88: Run-DMC’s ‘Beats to the Rhyme’ Was the Throwback the World Wasn’t Ready For
- 8 ways to get help with debt – from breathing space to Universal Credit support
- Discounts and freebies you can get if you’re on Universal Credit or benefits
- West Bengal to roll out credit card scheme for students
- Is there a "Star Wars Rise of Skywalker" post-credits scene?
- A Quiet Place Part II ending explained - what happened?
- Charlie Watts Rolling Stones: How long has Charlie Watts been in Rolling Stones?
- Academy Board To Pick First 2019 Oscar Winners This Weekend As Governors Awards Move Up To October – Who Is On The List?
Run a list of rolling credits at the end of your PowerPoint presentation have 336 words, post on www.techrepublic.com at February 2, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.