Commencement address by Eric Schmidt, Google Chairman, to the Boston University Class of 2012 (May 20, 2012). View video at bottom of transcript.It’s great to be here on campus. It’s an honor to have been invited. It’s an honor to look out on the next generation of BU Terriers. I’ll give you a quote:”I am a true adorer of life, and if I can’t reach as high as the face of it, I plant my kiss somewhere lower down. Those who understand will require no further explanation.”Well, graduates a| allow me to explain.You used to have a professor hereaa decent writer by the name of Saul Bellow. That comes from his novel Henderson the Rain King. Tech’s 10 Most Famous College Dropouts Techiest 2012 commencement speakers High school commencement speech — now isn’t that special?MORE TALK: Khan Academy founder double dips, delivers commencement talks at MIT, RiceI stand before you today as someone who considers himself an adorer of life. I know what it’s like to plant a kiss on a life lived fullya| And I can tell you from experience that, once you understand that, Professor Bellow’s right: that no further explanation is necessary.It’s one quote from countless beautiful… Read full this story
- 3 Brown grads named to Forbes’ America’s Top 50 Women in Tech 2018
- Millions could await UMKC pharmacy grad whose professor allegedly stole his invention
- Lack of rigorous curriculum jeopardizes BPS grads’ success in college, study finds
- Candidates compete for Undergraduate Finance Board Chair, Vice Chair
- Polar Vortex Blamed In Death of University of Iowa Pre-Med Student
- Boston exploring new entrance test for exam schools
- City councilor files order regarding noise levels in Boston
- hey, grad center is not that bad!
- Fox's popular 'The Resident' is creation of Buffalo Seminary grad
- Nationals pitcher and C-NS grad Patrick Corbin’s tale sits between myth, reality
Google Chair Schmidt to Boston University Grads: "You Can Write the Code for All of Us" have 309 words, post on www.cio.com at June 14, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.