Microsoft’s Windows 8 – the most awaited and super operating system of this generation was finally launched on October 26, 2012. At the same day, Microsoft Vietnam hosted a Windows 8 in education event to demo how Windows 8 can excite students and help them realise their full potential. “As a fun, fast and fluid operating system, not only focus on consumer and business, Windows has been reimagined to benefit education that offers students a completely new experience, providing intuitive access to digital content alongside a fully functioning suite of learning enhancing tools that allow for more productive teachers, more engaged students and enhanced interaction and collaboration,” said Pham Thanh Huong, Education Lead at Microsoft Vietnam. Anywhere learning with Windows To Go One of the most innovative features in Windows 8 is Windows-to-Go that provide users a managed corporate desktop on a bootable USB drive that they can take with them wherever they go. It’s like having a secure corporate PC in your pocket. With a certified USB storage device including settings, data, apps, and users can have a consistent Windows 8 experience on any corporate or personal PC. When users boot a PC with Windows To Go, they get… Read full this story
- 2017/18’s 10-Day Contract Window Ends
- Window of Opportunity to the Phillies
- Falcons backup Matt Schaub has key role to play before Super Bowl: The part of Tom Brady
- Jerian Grant getting a well-deserved chance with Chicago Bulls starters
- 5 Non-87ers D-League Players to Consider Putting on 10-day Contracts
- Utah Jazz: The quest to rest NBA stars sparks backlash
- Heat’s next challenge will be the price of Winslow’s success
- NFL 2017: Biggest offseason storyline for each team
- How the Raiders got comfortable with sports betting
- Why were NFL draft pundits so wrong about 2016’s rookie quarterbacks?
Extend the role of ICT in and beyond classroom with Windows 8 have 286 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 26, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.