VGP – The 21st Viet Nam International Industrial Fair 2012 (VIIF 2012) kicked off on October 17 in Ha Noi, exhibiting products and technologies of many local and foreign firms at 200 booths. The fair, held by the Ministries of Industry and Trade, Culture-Sports and Tourism, and Agriculture and Rural Development, is showcasing mainly equipment and technologies in light industry, mechanical tools and components, and machines used in processing, pharmaceutical, garment and textile industries. (more…)
- After 30 years, the Miami Open has a new home. Here’s everything you need to know
- The Australian Open has proven Australian sport has a culture problem
- Perodua Sentral flagship centre in PJ officially opened, has its own JPJ counter, ATM, Gloria Jean’s cafe
- It’s official: 2011 Bahrain GP opener has been cancelled!
- Ha Tinh asks to close Thach Khe iron mine
- Derry stalwart Hinphey has hurling in perspective with family matters at top of the list
- Men's Tennis: 5 oldest winners of the US Open
- Australian Open announces introduction of final set tie-breaks
- Roger Federer refused entry to Australian Open locker room over ID
- Anticipation grows ahead of Federer's return to French Open
Int'l Industrial Fair opens in Ha Noi have 189 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 18, 2012. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.