The Seattle Seahawks have signed 10 players to future contracts,including eight who were on their practice squad at the end of theseason.The signings were on the NFL transaction report on Wednesday.The eight players on the Seahawks practice squad at the end of theseason were: wide receivers Phil Bates and Bryan Waters; linebackerKyle Knox; defensive backs Ron Parker and Chandler Fenner; runningback Derrick Coleman; tight end Cooper Helfet; and defensive tackleMyles Wade.Seattle also signed wide receiver Stephen Williams andlinebacker Korey Toomer to future deals. Toomer was a fifth-rounddraft pick of the Seahawks last April who was on the practice squadinjured list.
- The offseason status of NFL players with Utah ties, late spring 2018 edition
- How Howard Schultz Left a Bitter Taste in Seattle’s Mouth
- NFL's spending spree does have future implications for quiet Colts
- The Steelers got the 66th and 141st draft picks for Antonio Brown. Here’s how those players’ careers tend to go.
- Russell Wilson Announces Seattle Seahawks Extension with Bizarre Twitter Video
- Storylines to ponder while waiting for free agents to sign
- NFL combine snubs show scouting remains inexact science
- Detroit Lions sign CB Justin Coleman: Full contract details
- 10 takeaways from Yankees great Alex Rodriguez opening up about steroids, therapy, more in Q & A
- Wilson sticks with Seahawks, becomes highest paid player
Seattle signs 10 players to future contracts have 223 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 16, 2013. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.