Audi officially announced that the 2013 Quattro Concept will be seen in world premiere at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show.
Based on a shorter platform borrowed from the RS7, the German concept benefits from a 4.0-liter V8 powerplant producing 600 horsepower while an electric motor adds another 170 horses.
Thanks to the quattro all-wheel drive system and a combined output of 770 horses and 1,000Nm of torque, the 0-100 km/h sprint will be possible in 3,4 seconds with a top speed of 300 km/h.
You might tell us that all these great figures are in vain as this is just a concept. Well, it seems that the company could produce this model in a limited series starting 2016.
Pricing is rumored to start at about €200,000 but there is no official word from Audi in this regard. For now, Audi released only a series of sketches, therefore, we can’t see the Quattro Concept in its all shine yet.
- Audi Teases AI:Trail Quattro Concept Before Frankfurt Motor Show
- 800 HP Audi Quattro Hillclimb Racer Does A 10.5 Quarter Mile
- Six Audi RS Models Coming This Year – Two Are New Additions
- 2020 Audi S3 Sedan Coming For Mercedes-AMG's CLA 35
- Hyundai Is Bringing An Electric Design Concept To Frankfurt
- Two New Audi RS Models Coming This Year
- Audi AI:Trail quattro concept revealed at Frankfurt auto show
- Audi AI:Trail quattro concept
- Audi AI:Trail Quattro concept teased
- Audi AI:Trail Quattro concept unveiled