Welcome to greatness. What will be ahead of Hawthorn and the Sydney Swans as they lay it all on the line for a shot at the big one. You can bet on another epic encounter in this game so join our live coverage, blog right here from 7.50pm AEST. The big story headed into this game is the suspension of Hawthorn gun forward, Lance Franklin. Another out-of-line act from Buddy has the Hawks reeling. But all is not lost as there is a case to be made that Hawthorn are better without Buddy. That theory will be tested tonight against the best. The Swans welcome back their impact players Kurt Tippett, Dan Hannebery and Nick Smith who cannot be understated as massive ins for the reigning champions. This game is a toss of the coin. The teams have been so dominant all year when at full strength that the winner or loser has a very good chance of being in the Grand Final. However, the team that wins will have much more going for them with an easier passage through. Last week in the clash between the two sides saw the ruckmen for the Swans dominate when they got their… Read full this story
- India vs Australia: Cheteshwar Pujara Credits This Man For His Marathon Knocks During Test Series
- India vs South Africa, 1st Test, Day 2: Mayank Agarwal Smashes Maiden Century On His Home Test Debut
- Boysenberry vs. Blackberry: How Are They Different?
- Best of Reader Comments: Celine Dion vs Mac Users
- Australia: SAP vs Oracle
- Windows Azure one year later: Walking the cloud vs. on-premises tightrope
- Lundy vs. Ludlam, Fletcher: election debate
- Australia: Dimension Data vs Vanco
- Crocodile vs Shark: Incredible Video Shows First Evidence of Predators Scavenging On Dead Whale
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro vs. Huawei P30 Pro: Camera comparison
Hawthorn vs Sydney Swans have 305 words, post on www.theroar.com.au at September 6, 2013. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.