Therapeutic living burial. Adorable cat simulator. The ancient sport of gun-hopping. notes from the casketgirl by sloaneLocks you in a coffin with the thoughts of casketgirl, a professional bury-people-aliver. Claustrophobic, creepy, erotic, just a sentence or so per page, sentences like precious breaths of air, like faint glints of light disappearing as dirt hits the roof of the coffin. Trapped with the sound of your own heartbeat (the sound is truly excellent).For casketgirl, coffins are a tool for knowing yourself, a form of therapy or transcendence. They become fetishized objects where luxury details, frivolous when housing an insensate corpse, becoming sensual enhancements to a living occupant.I collected some tweets Sloane made here that really communicate her style. Her art isn’t “about what you want, only about what i want to give you…too many answers and explanations in stories give you narrative milkteeth…throw out something raw and sinewy to latch onto, make your readers grow fangs…life is guesswork and approximations and filling in the blanks and i like that in my stories”.Notes from the casketgirl gets stuck in your teeth, because there is little we find more unsettling than these lingering violations of the human sensory apparatus, trapping a living human… Read full this story
- Work hard, play hard; Hamilton is as hungry as ever
- Is playing the game you love really such a drag for some players?
- Drew Barrymore posts REAL make-up-free selfie, and her fans love her for ditching the glamour
- We played outside and only went home when we were hungry
- Bury coffee shop to feature in new BBC and Netflix drama
- Emilia Fox hints love at last for Nikki in new Silent Witness
- Two thirds of the population opt for cremation over being buried
- Mum who married a man she doesn’t love just to have a baby reveals why she settled for second best… and why she’ll never leave
- Vandals attack Norwich church community play bus and car windows
- Crowdfunding campaign launched to raise funds for Norwich church’s vandalised community play bus
Live Free Play Hard: Buried Alive And Loving It have 337 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at March 24, 2014. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.