It has been 10 years that Firefox came into existence and since then it has kept internet in each of our hands. It gives people the choice and the ability to control their lives online. The biggest core part of the Internet is web search and Firefox users search the World Wide Web more than 100 billion times/year. Get In Stock Alerts on Twitter for SNES Classic, Switch and More Firefox has partnered with many great Internet companies including Yahoo, Google and many others in order to provide a better and improved search experience. Not only this, Firefox is able to generate revenue in order to advance Mozilla’s mission with the help of these partnerships. Unlike other search engines Firefox did not accept the commercial terms that plea exclusivity, on the contrary, it broke all Industry standards and provided pre-installed alternatives. A user could easily add, change or remove the search engine. Google and Firefox have been partners for more than eight years, but recently Firefox has ditched Google and explored other options. Firefox has made arrangements with Yahoo. However, both the parties did not disclose the terms of the deal, but the partnership is going to last for the… Read full this story
- Alleged search engine sexism draws complaints
- A greener search engine seeks to save the rainforest
- Germany Pulls Away From Quaero Search-Engine Project
- Deal likely as Google makes concessions in search engine row with EU
- Yahoo eyes tax-free spinoff of Alibaba stake
- The Life of a Search Query
- Google Home vs Amazon Echo: Which smart speaker will win the battle for your living room?
- Yahoo buys video advertising service BrightRoll
- Europe's Quaero Project Aims to Challenge Google
- Microsoft and Yahoo announce deal to challenge rival Google
Yahoo Replaces Google As Default Search Engine For Firefox have 281 words, post on www.i4u.com at November 20, 2014. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.