With all the infusions of former Monsanto people to government positions (Michael Taylor – FDA Food Czar; Elena Kagen – Supreme Court; Clarence Taylor – Supreme Court; Hilary Clinton – former Monsanto law firm lawyer and soon to be president of the USA (heaven help us) ), anyone that sees the light will have their bulbs burned out. The Food industry is likely to find a receptive congress in its fight against mandatory labeling of genetically modified foods. Republicans and Democrats on a House Energy and Commerce subcommittee questioned whether requiring a label on any packaged food including GMOs – or foods grown form seeds engineered in labs – would be misleading to consumers since there is little scientific evidence that such foods are unsafe. The food industry has made a similar argument and all opinions are based upon Monsanto doing their own testing and assuring safety. The hearing previewed GOP efforts to push legislation next year that would reaffirm that such food labeling are voluntary, overriding any state laws that require them. The bill, introduced by Rep. Mike Pompeo, R-Kan., has the backing of the food industry. Rep. Henry Waxman of California, the top Democrat on the Energy and… Read full this story
- The poisoning of critic who exposed Putin regime's corruption
- Navalny and Russia’s arsenal of exotic poisons
- Ezeilo’s debut fiction hounds paedophiles
- Beware the tea: Why do Russians keep being poisoned?
- Carve her name with pride
- How the West was lost: JOHN MICKLETHWAIT and ADRIAN WOOLDRIDGE reveals coronavirus is making China all-powerful again after Europe and America stole its crown... and Britain only has itself to blame
- A game of power and politics in the Aashram
Crooked politicians: Will it ever end have 269 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at February 26, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.