Bill Cosby still has nothing to say about the dozens of sexual assault allegations against him. The embattled comedian continued dodging questions and rambling in his first interview about the accusations with ABC’s “Nightline,” hours after part of the pre-recorded sit-down aired on the network’s “Good Morning America” Friday. “I can’t speak on that,” the 77-year-old told reporter Lindsey Davis about his treatment in the media since women started publicly accusing him in mass last year. “I just don’t want to argue. I don’t want to talk about.” Cosby gave the interview while visiting Alabama to speak at two high schools to preach the importance of education on behalf of the Black Belt Community Foundation. He also joined a large crowd of students for a march across Selma’s iconic Edmund Pettus Bridge. But when it came to time to talk about the allegations that have largely derailed his decades-long career, he rarely came close to coherence. “I am prepared to tell this young person the truth about life,” he told Davis when asked about a hypothetical young person who might ask him about the accusations. “I’m not sure that they will come like that. I think that many of them say,… Read full this story
- Why Has Everyone Forgotten About Nelly’s Sexual-Assault Allegations?
- Trump Emphatically Denies Sexual Assault Allegation by E. Jean Carroll
- Donald Trump Defends Bill O’Reilly Against Sexual-Assault Allegations
- Exclusive: University of St Andrews fraternity suspends members over rape and sexual assault allegations
- Australia has a sexual assault problem. We need to stop looking the other way
- Bill Cosby Will Not Take the Stand in His Sexual-Assault Retrial
- Two More Women Accuse Nelly of Sexual Assault
- Luke Armstrong, Lance Armstrong's son, accused of sexual assault
- Police to interview MP Raeesah Khan over claim of mishandled sexual assault case: Shanmugam
- British police won't act against Prince Andrew over sexual assault claim
Bill Cosby's full 'Nightline' interview on sexual assault allegations offers no answers have 313 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at May 15, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.