Microsoft’s new Office apps for Android smartphones are the best tools for editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations on the platform. The new mobile versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are just as easy-to-use and feature-packed as the iPhone versions, launched last year.Actually, the new apps aren’t the first Android-based Office apps. Microsoft already launched Android versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in 2014, but they were only compatible with tablets. The new releases mark the first time you can use full-fledged versions of the three main Office apps on your Android smartphone.Currently, the apps are still in a preview mode, so they’re not available to download directly through the Google Play app store. Still, anyone can sign up to get the apps now, or wait for the official launch later this year.It’s true that the new Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps aren’t the first Android smartphone apps with the Microsoft Office branding. The Office Mobile app has been around for years. But Office Mobile is very limited; it only lets you view and make very simple edits to documents, spreadsheets and presentations, while the new apps are much more robust.For example, Office Mobile limited document formatting to changing the color and size of text…. Read full this story
- surface: Microsoft Surface Go 3 review: The reliable iPad alternative
- Microsoft Office All-in-One App Now Available for iPad
- The Microsoft-Activision acquisition targets Google and Meta more than Sony
- Best Android Smartwatches 2022: What To Buy | Digital Trends
- OnePlus Buds Pro review: small earbuds, small price, big sound
- Windows 8.1 review: Did Microsoft fix Windows 8? | Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ Review: The middle child's a dark horse
- Xiaomi 11T Pro Review: Does this flagship killer one-up the OnePlus 9RT?
- Samsung DeX Review
- Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G Review: Unbelievable Charging Speeds
Microsoft Office for Smartphones (Android) Review: Is It Good for Business? have 294 words, post on www.businessnewsdaily.com at May 21, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.