OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Westbrook Frames, a company that Thunder All-Star guard Russell Westbrook co-owns, has partnered with the NBA to launch a new series.The initial release includes frames for seven teams — Cleveland, Boston, Los Angeles Clippers, Miami, New York, Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets. They are available on the Westbrook Frames website for $145.There are designs for all 30 teams, and eventually, the others will be released, said Marc Beckman, Westbrook Frames co-owner and Westbrook’s marketing agent for fashion.”Our goal was to put together a special collection of luxury-tiered eyewear that really caters to the very prevalent upper-echelon sports fan who loves fashion right now,” Beckman said. “NBA and basketball are the leaders when it comes to all sports and fashion.”Westbrook’s foray into eyewear came after he wore red frames without lenses to postgame interviews during the 2012 playoffs. Beckman, CEO and founder of DMA United, said getting Westbrook into the eyewear market was one of their first goals. They added Selima Optique as a partner to help smooth the process.”Being that Russell was the one who created this eyewear trend in the NBA, it was important for us to give him the opportunity to own an… Read full this story
- Lotus Elise old v new: Series 1 and Series 3
- A Series Of Unfortunate Events
- Google News Digest: New Ad Formats, New Tools, AMP 2019 Improvements, and More
- If You Want A Fun New Beetle, Buy A Classic One Instead
- WordPress.com Launches New “Do Anything” Marketing Campaign
- India-spec all-new Maruti WagonR: Production begins?
- BMW M850i Coupe: "The key was to build the 8 Series like an M car", says BMW
- 2020 BMW 3 Series Touring (G21) Spied Testing at the Nurburgring
- Isaiah Austin Is Still Medically Banned From The NBA, But He's Crushing It In China
- The New BMW 4 Series Convertible
Westbrook Frames, NBA team up for new luxury frames series have 309 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 9, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.