Jim Carrey went on a Twitter rant yesterday against California Gov. Jerry Brown for approving a new vaccination measure. Brown signed Senate Bill 277, which will mandate the vaccination of nearly all schoolchildren, regardless of their parents’ religious or personal beliefs. Judge Nap: New CA Vaccine Law Is ‘Draconian,’ Will Be ‘Aggressively’ Resisted The comedian slammed Brown as a “corporate fascist” for approving the measure, which Carrey alleged will poison children with mercury and aluminum. He then went on to clarify that he’s not anti-vaccine, but is against the “mercury laden thimerosal” in the vaccines. Where do you stand on vaccines? Let us know in the comments. Megyn Kelly: ‘Shocking’ for McCarthy to Claim She Was Never ‘Anti-Vaccine’
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Pass USMCA Coalition - Restrictive state abortion laws ignite fiery 2020 debate
- Brown signs housing bills: ‘It was a big challenge, and we’ve risen to it’
- Gavin Newsom promised to empty California’s private prisons. Can he do it?
- 70 defining moments in 70 years of the NHS
- The Feds Say Safe Injection Sites Are Illegal. Here Are All The Places Considering Them Anyway.
- Patriots Impeachment Weekly Wrap-Up: From Pelosi, With Love
- GOP-led Virginia Legislature abruptly adjourns gun session
- Jeffrey Lord Isn’t on CNN Anymore, But He Still Loves Trump
- Australian politics live: Wednesday December 5
- Can We Be Saved From Facebook?
Jim Carrey Slams 'Corporate Fascist' Gov. Brown for Approving Vaccine Law have 220 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at July 1, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.