Jim Carrey’s ex-girlfriend was involved in Scientology before her tragic suicide, a new report claims. Cathriona White had been taking Scientology courses for several years and was enrolled in a class at the time of her death, according to longtime Scientology journalist Tony Ortega. The Irish-born makeup artist was pronounced dead at her Los Angeles home Monday night. Pills and a suicide note that referenced Carrey were found near her body, the Daily News confirmed. Carrey, 53, was said to have known that White, 28, was a Scientologist when they began dating in 2012, Ortega reports. The pair had dated on and off since then. She was allegedly introduced to the religion “four of five years ago” through friends of Grammy-winning musician Beck, one of the religion’s most famous members. Two of White’s friends told Ortega they were worried when she reunited with Carrey earlier this year. They claimed Scientologists assured them that White was “emotionally prepared for the challenge of dating Carrey” because of her recent coursework. She was said to have completed a course called a “Purification Rundown” before taking a class called “Survival Rundown” at the religious organization’s Hollywood Celebrity Center. The “purification” course reportedly involves an… Read full this story
- Who is Lydia Bright? Former TOWIE member and James Argent’s ex-girlfriend appearing on E4’s Five Star Hotel
- Scorned woman claims she got revenge on two-timing boyfriend by sleeping with his ex-girlfriend
- Kill or be killed? Ex-teacher shoots, kills ex-NYPD officer in her home
- Who is Ryan Thomas? Neighbours’ Rafael Humphreys and ex-Coronation Street actor who’s split from girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Who is Jim McDonald actor Charlie Lawson on Coronation Street, why did he leave the Cobbles and when does he return?
- Elon Musk, 46, shows off new singer girlfriend Grimes, 30, at Met Gala moments after ex Amber Heard dazzled on red carpet
- Maryland murder suspect claims he only shot his girlfriend because he thought he had buried her alive
- Misadventures in the White House
- Misadventures in the White House: Extramarital affairs not uncommon at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- White House criticised for lack of diversity after releasing photo of spring 2018 interns
Jim Carrey’s late ex-girlfriend Cathriona White involved in Scientology: report have 348 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at October 1, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.