Here is an embarrassing story about a bad purchase. When I was 15 or 16, I spent a few summer weeks doing odd jobs in an extended family member’s auto body shop. It wasn’t especially hard or grueling work: paired with another surly teen, I disposed of a mound of twisted and crumpled body-shop scrap, swept floors, organized some stuff, hauled some old car parts to storage, and stood around a lot—the kind of menial shit for which you overpay a relative’s kid so he’ll grow some hair on his chest. At the end of it, I got a couple hundred bucks cash. I’d never had more than a few birthday or Christmas twenties’ worth of dough at one time before in my life. It was like I’d won the damn lottery. Advertisement I was an inept and lonely teen, awkward and reflexively standoffish; I wanted to be cool and well-liked, but in the manner of inept teens I believed or hoped to learn that “cool” and “well-liked” were things you accomplished with clothing, rather than by being friendly to other human beings and/or selling marijuana to them. What I am saying here is that the very day after I… Read full this story
- The shocking moment a runaway garbage truck hurtles over a wall and crushes a $92,000 BMW X5 and $49,000 Audi Q3
- Xbox Series X review: A sports car with no gas
- Microsoft Xbox Series X review: A sports car with no gas
- The New Xbox Is Ready for a Netflix World
- Xbox Series X/S – a complete guide to the launch games
- Xbox Series X/S: GameSpot's Console And Game Reviews
- Xbox Series X review: Wait for 'Halo Infinite'
- PS5 vs Xbox Series X: The next-gen consoles we're buying and why
- Xbox Series X review: The future of gaming is fast, gorgeous and finally here
- Microsoft teases PlayStation app that lets you play XBOX games on PS4 and PS5
The Xbox One Is Garbage And The Future Is Bullshit have 319 words, post on adequateman.deadspin.com at October 14, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.