Story highlights Dean Obeidallah: Requiring Muslims to carry special religious ID cards is degrading Donald Trump’s agenda would be good for ISIS, which hopes Western Muslims will be demonized and alienated Dean Obeidallah, a former attorney, is the host of SiriusXM’s weekly program “The Dean Obeidallah Show,” a columnist for The Daily Beast and editor of the politics blog The Dean’s Report . Follow him on Twitter: @TheDeansreport . The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author. (CNN) Donald Trump’s words on Thursday detailing the revolting measures he’s open to imposing on Muslim-Americans literally sent a shudder down my spine. A non-Muslim friend of mine tweeted : “This literally made me cry.” Another tweeted : “I Will Stand Up For Muslim Citizens Because I Want Help When The GOP Come For ME.” Dean Obeidallah Shockingly, Trump told Yahoo News that he would consider requiring Muslim-Americans to register with a government database, or worse, mandating that they carry special identification cards that note their faith. Photos: The many facial expressions of Donald Trump Photos: The many facial expressions of Donald Trump Many people on the Internet decided that GOP candidate Donald Trump is the most expressive person… Read full this story
- Furor Over Pittsburgh Paper’s ‘Cover’ for Trump on Race
- ‘Send Her Back’ Is Trump’s Most Honest Campaign Slogan
- 'Fahrenheit 11/9': Michael Moore's latest film is a call to action
- Justin Amash: The Last Republican in America
- At least 49 people are killed and 48 injured in multiple Christchurch mosque massacres involving an Australian terrorist, 28, who live-streamed himself opening fire on worshippers - as a man in his 20s is charged with murder
- We’re Shocked. We Mourn. Then We Move On, Until The Next Hate-Fueled Attack.
Donald Trump's horrifying words about Muslims have 287 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 20, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.