You just got your new iPhone after switching from Android and you want to type something in all caps. How do you use caps lock in iOS 9? We’ll tell you how to type all caps and also how to enable and disable the caps lock feature. To type something in all caps, double tap on the Shift key. A line displays below the up arrow on the Shift key. Once you’re done typing in all caps, tap the Shift key once to turn off caps lock. Caps lock is enabled by default. If you want to disable it for any reason, tap “Settings” on the home screen. On the left side of the “Settings” screen, tap “General”. On the right side of the screen, under “General”, scroll down and tap “Keyboard”. Under “Keyboards”, scroll down and tap the “Enable Caps Lock” slider button to disable it. The slider button turns gray and white when it’s disabled. You can also re-enable the old upper-case touch keyboard in iOS 9. READ NEXT › How to Message Someone Not in Your WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone › How to Hide Files with Google’s Safe Folder on Android › How to Use the Hugo… Read full this story
- How to get iOS 10: New Apple software update available for download on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Setting the date to 1 January 1970 will brick your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Apple Software Locks iPhone Batteries to Prevent Independent Repair
- How to Save Money on Apple Products (Like the iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- 9 Unique Playable Storytelling Experiences on iPhone & iPad
- Will unofficially distributed iPhones disappear as a result of Apple’s new policy?
- iPhone X with Face ID errors flood Vietnam
- iOS 10 tips and tricks: These 10 hidden features will make your iPhone even more useful
- No more third-party repairs: Apple to lock batteries on new iPhones
- How to update your iPhone to iOS 12 – here’s our easy guide
How to Use Caps Lock on Your iPhone and iPad have 313 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at November 12, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.