Thanksgiving weekend in the United States is a four-day festival of overindulgence: Giant meals, giant balloons representing pop-culture favorites, giant savings at the big box store on Friday morning. As we did in 2013, The A.V. Club aims to contribute to this tradition of extreme consumption with a guide to some TV shows worth tasting, snacking on, or straight-up devouring this weekend. To help narrow the search, we’ve broken the selections down into four categories: Best of 2015 (shows worth catching up with before the season of year-end lists), start to finish (shows you can start on Thursday and finish by Sunday—if not before), binge the classics (great series of years past, available for streaming sampling), and Thanksgiving marathons (the original binge: multiple episodes of a series, lined up by a network or cable channel). Best of 2015 1.iZombie Advertisement Thanksgiving Day is a time to be thankful for your blessings, and one of those blessings is the ability to enjoy all the food that’s in front of you. Such a blessing escapes Liv Moore (Rose McIver): After an ill-fated boat party turned her into a zombie, the only turkey she can stuff and trim is one made out of… Read full this story
- The best TV shows to watch this spring
- Game of Thrones actress Nathalie Emmanuel, 29, chats staying healthy, binge-watching TV shows and feeling starstruck
- Binge-watching on Netflix is now a job – fancy it?
- Rory McIlroy reveals a week of binge watching TV box sets helped him recover from Masters woe
- The most anticipated TV shows to watch this spring
- Nielsen data shows binging for Netflix’s ‘Lost in Space’
- Zurawik: This is the show to watch to understand the chaos of the Trump era in real time
- Your guide to the entire Red Rocks 2018 lineup, and standout shows to watch for
- Which TV shows do dogs like to watch the most with you?
- Wednesday's best TV: The Letdown and Britain’s Fat Fight
TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend have 321 words, post on tv.avclub.com at November 25, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.