Microsoft Edge is the latest web browser from Microsoft, which aims to replace Internet Explorer in the latest versions of Windows for desktop PC, Surface, and Windows Phone. While most Mac users may not need to access or use the Microsoft Edge web browser, others in Mac OS X may require using Edge to access specific websites, and it's particularly common for web developers and web designers to need to use a wide variety of web browsers for testing purposes. Thus, we're going to show Mac users how they can easily run Microsoft Edge directly in Mac OS X, and entirely for free. run Internet Explorer 11 on the Mac through Microsoft Remote Desktop, but for now the VM approach is how we'll be running the Edge browser on a Mac. If you've had an IE VM before, you'll find this is very similar, but with differing Windows and browser versions. How to Run Microsoft Edge in Mac OS X in a Virtual Machine for Free System requirements are light and this is widely compatible, but for better performance you'll want a newer Mac with a lot of RAM. The first few steps involve getting VirtualBox and the appropriate MS… Read full this story
- Microsoft Edge browser gets a new logo as Chromium-based version approaches release
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Your Web Browser’s Password Manager
- Microsoft's Chromium-powered Edge browser is now available on macOS
- Microsoft's Chromium-powered Edge browser comes to Windows 7 and Windows 8
- What’s Going to Happen With Microsoft Next Week?
- Microsoft's Chromium-powered Edge browser is getting an Internet Explorer mode, new privacy tools and more
- Brave May Just be The Coolest Privacy Focused Browser For Your Phone And Computer
- Microsoft warns users to avoid installing rival Google Chrome or Firefox browsers on Windows because their own is ‘faster and safer’
- China gives Microsoft 20 days to provide explanation in anti-trust case
- Windows 10 Hardware Event Rumor Roundup: This Is Microsoft's Next Generation
How to Run Microsoft Edge Web Browser in Mac OS X have 329 words, post on osxdaily.com at December 1, 2015. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.