Source: Starwars.com/lucasfilm Before the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I presented an argument for the order in which one should watch the original Star Wars films in preparation for the film: The Right Order: IV, V, I, II, III, VI. I also asked questions about Star Wars canon. What should be included as part of the “real” or “official” Star Wars story? In 2014, Disney decided to de-canonize everything but the six original movies and The Clone Wars TV cartoon. Since then, only other content produced by Disney (including a number of novels, comics, cartoons, games, and of course The Force Awakens) is considered by Disney to be canon. In other words, they did a reboot. Before the movie, I said whether or not fans accepted the new canon depended on whether or not they liked the new movie. If not, they would likely call for the good ol’ days of the original trilogy, and perhaps even argue for sticking to the original Lucas canon. But if they did like the new movie, fans would be interested in the new story and thus eager to gobble up the new canon for clues to where it’s all going. In… Read full this story
- Star Wars: Armada review – epic space battles on your dinner table
- Mark Hamill Gives Parental Advice on When to Show Your Kids the Star Wars Holiday Special
- Star Wars: John Williams Thinks Rey's Real Parents Will Be Revealed in 'Episode IX'
- 5 questions we want Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker to answer
- Star Wars: Rogue One Co-Writer Details Scrapped Darth Vader Attack on Scarif Scene
- A showstopping Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance — a new hope for Galaxy’s Edge?
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Review Roundup - Here's What Critics Think
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker VFX supervisor answers a big question about Episode 9's ending
- Avengers Endgame Trailer Raises Some Big Questions
- Conor McGregor in war of words with hip-hop artist 50 Cent
Star Wars: Answering the Big Questions have 337 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at January 27, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.