Today marks a full circle for the F54 MINI Clubman – we were there at the world unveiling of the new wagon in Berlin in June, then tested it across the tight winding roads in Sweden. Now, the second-generation model has finally been launched in Malaysia, in both Cooper and Cooper S forms. We’ll start with pricing – the base MINI Cooper Clubman is priced at RM203,888, while the MINI Cooper S Clubman retails at RM253,888. Both prices are on-the-road without insurance, inclusive of a four-year, unlimited-mileage warranty and a four-year/60,000 km free service package based on the MINI’s onboard Condition Based Service. Billed as MINI’s biggest ever model, the new Clubman is rather different from the one that preceded it. Out goes the useless “Club” suicide rear door, replaced by four full-sized, forward-opening side doors; with the characteristic barn doors retained, this technically makes the car a six-door wagon. Measuring 4,253 mm long, 1,800 mm wide and 1,441 mm tall – with a wheelbase of 2,670 mm – the new Clubman is not only longer and taller than the regular hatch as the outgoing model was, but wider as well. It also features a completely different body, so this… Read full this story
- MINI takes the States, or How Digital Trends got its very own MINI Cooper Hardtop
- HP Unveils New Envy, Pavilion, and Mini Notebooks
- HP's new tablets – rebranded Huawei models?
- HP's new Android tablets are powered by Tegra, and priced to sell
- HP Elite X3 hands-on impressions
- Can HP Make 3-D Printing into a Mass Manufacturing Technique?
- Android cellphone plus Android tablet equals Dell Mini 5; video reveals docking station
- HP TouchPad photos
- Apple’s MacBook Pro is too thin, and HP can prove it
- Dual-SIM Huawei P9 lite mini quietly launched in Europe for €190
F54 MINI Clubman launched in Malaysia – six doors, 136 hp Cooper and 192 hp Cooper S, RM204k-RM254k have 297 words, post on paultan.org at April 21, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.