Instagram models and beauty queens get your smartphones at the ready, your glamorous online photos could see you compete at Miss USA 2016.If winning a superficial beauty contest is your idea of a dream come true, then it’s time to step up your selfie game as Miss USA comes to social media. For the first time ever the pageant is opening up its selection process to Instagram and Twitter as it searches for its 52nd contestant, reports Entertainment Weekly.In the past, the Miss Universe Organization has limited its number of Miss USA contestants to 51, with each hopeful representing her home state, plus the inclusion of an additional participant from the District of Columbia.For its 2016 contest, however, the organizers are making things a lot more interactive. To enter, all you have to do is post three photographs or videos of yourself to either Twitter or Instagram. The images must be tagged using the #FindingMiss52, and must also include an explanation of why you want to be a Miss USA contestant (the 140-character limit on Twitter means you’ll have to be brief with your spiel). A judging panel will then trawl through all the submitted posts in order to whittle down… Read full this story
- Eagle has landed as missing Griff safely back home
- Radiant Miss Heilala contestants join orientation
- Miss Mum contestants sought
- Chernobyl writer speaks out over Instagram selfies at site
- The mystery of the 'identical' Miss India contestants
- Teen who had up to 42 seizures a day lands place at university
- Borders actor Alister lands place at prestigious MGA Academy
- Miss India contest: Why do all the finalists 'look the same'?
- The US land forever leased to England
- How LA defied La La Land
Your Instagram selfies could land you a place in the Miss USA contest have 292 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 20, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.