There are many use cases for the Microsoft Surface Hub, the behemoth new collaboration, communication, and whiteboarding portal for businesses. Before we get into the specific ways in which you can train employees on the device, there are some important things you should know first. If you have no idea what the Surface Hub is, I suggest you read this primer. If you’ve already read about the Surface Hub, here are the major tidbits that are worth rehashing: The Surface Hub is available in an $8,999, 55-inch, full HD model as well as a $21,999, 84-inch, 4K model. Both models offer the exact same functionality, minus the difference in screen size and resolution. And both models will change the way you work. It’s also important you know that the Surface Hub can run any Windows 10 Universal app, but it can’t run apps specific for desktops and tablets. Microsoft is open to helping you develop specific apps for the Surface Hub so, if you read this article and still don’t feel you’ll be able to train employees using the Surface Hub as it’s presently configured, perhaps a custom app is what you need. With that being said, the Surface Hub… Read full this story
- Going Online For Training Employees
- Is Microsoft Access Training Necessary?
- Microsoft Training - The Advantages of Software Classes
- Microsoft Office Training and How it Benefits Organizations Around the Globe
- Company Wikis Complement Software Training to Boost Productivity
- Three Ways to Make Microsoft Project Courses More Effective
- Tips For Finding a Third-Party Venue For Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Certifications - What Are the Options?
- Microsoft Excel Training Courses Or Consultants - Which is Better For Your Company?
- Microsoft Training Courses Gives You the Edge
How to Train Employees on the Microsoft Surface Hub have 284 words, post on www.pcmag.com at July 13, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.